Their client is a company that enables people, enterprises, and cities to harness the power of location. By making sense of the world through the lens of location, it empowers their customers to achieve better outcomes from helping a city manage its infrastructure or an enterprise optimize its assets to delivering drivers to their destination safely.
We’re looking for skilled AQA engineer with excellent communication skills and strong technical background, to be responsible for maintenance of the quality and stability of In-car navigation product, released to the market in 2018.
- Take over of existing test automation suites from multiple R&D team;
- End-to-end verification and maintenance of the whole In-car navigation product, from the dashboard UI to back-end online services;
- Backward and compatibility testing for new SW and data releases;
- Maintenance and execution of automated tests;
- Root causes analysis of failed test and report issues/take corrective actions;
- Create test reports and report quality metrics, defect troubleshooting and follow up;
- Maintain test related documentation.
- 3+ years of overall professional experience Software Engineering;
- 2+ years of experience in Automation Testing of Software;
- Programming skills: Java and scripting language (Python, Ruby);
- Deep knowledge of software testing related best practices;
- Experience with continuous integration and source control systems;
- Familiarity with testing methodologies and techniques;
- Well-organized, details-oriented and a strong team player;
- Upper-intermediate level of English;
- Experience in location based services is a plus;
- Experience in embedded software (specially automotive related) system would be great advantage.
Responsible recruiter: email@example.com