Working at AboutHR is about finding a perfect match of the Employer and the Candidate. So how do we do it? We put all the effort of our dedicated team into a search of the best candidates, we conduct interviews with our specific questions and then we present outstanding Candidates to our amazing Clients (just in case, we have a lot of clients – Chanel Ukraine, Dyckerhoff, MC-Bauchemie, DLA Piper, Mazars Ukraine, RSM Georgia, IP Style, Infopulse, Softserve, Skelia and many others).
We work with finance & accounting, tax & legal, design & engineering, marketing & PR, HR & recruiting, logistics as well as IT. It is a lot of areas to work with, isn’t it? We’re quite sure you could learn a lot of new interesting stuff!
So, you want to join our team and make this process even better and more interesting?
Candidates from any city of Ukraine are welcome to apply.
Your Key duties will be:
- Searching for candidates with various resources;
- CVs screening and first contact with Candidates;
- Maintaining candidates’ database;
- Assisting recruiter in any actions related to Projects;
- Participation in HR-consulting projects;
- Other related tasks, as requested.
All you need to have is:
- Understanding of principles and purposes of recruitment;
- At least 3 months internship as recruiter/researcher or finished recruitment courses;
- Higher education;
- Confident user of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Drive, Facebook, LinkedIn;
- Outstanding communication skills;
- Professional level of Ukrainian language;
- English – at least upper-intermediate level;
- Wiliness to grow in the area of recruitment.
- All benefits of the remote virtual office;
- Convenient and user-friendly recruiting software;
- Fair compensation package and possibility to influence the level of your remuneration;
- Training and development on the job as well as externally;
- A possibility of growth professionally together with the company.
You can’t even imagine how interesting and interactive recruiting can be!