Our Client, a leading commercial real estate development company, with cutting-edge objects in Kyiv, is looking for a CEO.
- Assure that the Company follows a long-term strategy that will achieve its mission and toward which it makes consistent and timely progress.
- Provide leadership in developing strategic, organizational and financial plans with the Board and staff, and carrying out plans and policies authorized by the board.
- Plan entire company activity according to the strategic targets.
- Define possibilities for growth.
- The coordinate effective budget for the entire company, as well as separate projects.
- Organize processes for different departments\projects.
- Optimize structure, processes, and communications in the company.
- Coordinate and approve procedures and policies in the company.
- Coordinate and approve motivational plans for subordinates.
- Be a dynamic and engaging team builder and empowering manager.
- Be an inclusive motivational leader to nurture staff growth, and promote high performance and accountability.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of top management.
- Monitor the usage of company’s resources.
- Correct tactical plans regarding interim results to achieve an overall goal.
- 5+ years of experience in a management position.
- 2+ years in a position of CEO.
- Experience with planning, organization, delegation, control, coordination, and motivation of subordinates.
- Ability to effectively set goals.
- Outstanding skills in time-management.
- Experience producing presentations and reports.
- Experience with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Experience with 1C 8.
- English at an advanced level or higher.
- Higher education (Bachelor’s degree, Masters preferred).
CEO will be reporting to Board of Directors and Business Owners.
Responsible Recruiter: firstname.lastname@example.org