We are looking for a Node.js Developer for collaboration in the field of auto electronics. You will be part of an international team located on-site in Hildesheim, Germany, in BOSCH office. BOSCH is a world leader in the research and development of car voice-control electronics, implementation of the concept of connected car, etc. BOSCH infotainment systems are used by all leading automobile groups in Germany.
Areas of Responsibility
- Development of the client for the wrong direction driving system
- Implementation in different programming languages and environments
- Analysis of requirements and implementation from concept to implementation
- Application of agile development methods (SCRUM)
- Degree in computer science or similar
- Extensive experience in object-oriented programming
- 3-6 years of experience in automotive SW development
- In-depth technical know-how for the development of automotive components and relevant areas
- NodeJS, TypeScript, Angular
- Test-driven development
- You are an outspoken team player in international teams
- Good command in both spoken and written English.
Responsible recruiter: firstname.lastname@example.org