We are looking for an Automotive Software Developer (Audio/Video) for collaboration in the field of auto electronics. You will be a part of an international team located on-site in Hildesheim, Germany, in BOSCH office. BOSCH is a world leader in the research and development of car voice-control electronics, implementation of the concept of connected car, etc. BOSCH infotainment systems are used by all leading automobile groups in Germany.
Areas of Responsibility
- Participation in international project with main focus on “Information and Entertainment in Vehicles”
- Main focus is audio and video related SW-development with Linux and Android (audio/video processing, routing, and control)
- Audio/video frameworks: ALSA, G-Streamer, V4L and others
- Requirements-engineering, architecture, design and documentation of corresponding components
- Implementation in the multimedia team and validation towards production quality
- Degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics or physics
- Software development experience with embedded Linux or Android (automotive)
- Knowledge of embedded SW-development related to audio and video frameworks
- Experience with build and revision-control-systems for embedded Linux and Android
- Ability to cooperate with developers and suppliers in an international environment
- Very good skills in English language
- Self-contained and target-oriented approach.
Responsible recruiter: firstname.lastname@example.org