We are looking for a Senior Quality Control Engineer (Automation+Manual) to cooperate with a leading photo processing software publisher that brings new life to image processing. You will be part of an international team collaborating on creating cross-platform solutions that are the dream of professional photographers all over the world.
The long-term roadmap is full of exciting and innovative features challenging the team to be creative and inventive and to keep high standards of Software Development.
Areas of Responsibility
- Cross-platform software development (Windows, MacOS) to create GUI based on Qt framework with QML
- Performance of manual and automation software testing activities
- Creation and integration test automation solutions based on the requirements given
- Collaboration with developers using Agile methodology
- 3+ years of experience in Quality Assurance
- Experience in test automation on any high level language such as Python, Java, C++ or any related
- Ability to perform manual tests (at the beginning of the project)
- Knowledge of OOP concepts
- Experience with Agile teams (as an Agile QA Engineer)
- Experience in usage of CI (Bamboo or Jenkins, etc.)
- Experience with frameworks as Cucumber or Squish or Behave or any related
- Good level of English (both spoken and written)
- Experience with Gherkin testing is an advantage
- Experience in dealing with some photography software is an advantage.
Responsible recruiter: firstname.lastname@example.org