Our Client, one of the biggest outsourcing companies in Ukraine, is inviting talented professionals to join their Cloud Managed Services and Solutions team as Lead DevOps Engineer (Azure) within Microsoft Azure cloud platform and work within deliveries for their key Customers across Europe.
The position requires hands-on experience with an ability to analyze Customers’ requirements, challenges and deliver necessary solutions.
Areas of Responsibility
- Maintaining and developing CI/CD in the projects & deliveries
- Analyzing current infrastructure services, apps, used technologies and tool sets, defining gaps and areas for improvement
- Working closely with Client’s technical team to define scope of improvements
- Participating in PoC and project implementation
- Providing supervision of change management implementation
- Providing supervision of critical incidents and problems resolution
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Programming, Robotics or Electrical Engineering or related areas
- 3+ years of engineer or developer experience
- 3+ year of experience as a lead will be an advantage
- Experience with maintenance and development of CI/CD infrastructure in the project
- Experience with deployment, automation and virtualization tools like Jenkins, Octopus, PowerShell, PowerShell DSC, Azure DevOps/TFS/VSTS build and release
- Experience with Azure IaaS services and capabilities (i.e. VMs, Scale Sets, VNETs, VPNs, Azure AD, Storage, Backup, Load Balancers, etc.)
- Familiar with foundations of Azure Web Apps, API Management, App Services, Logic App, Azure Functions
- Familiar with foundations of SQL technologies like Azure SQL, Azure SQL Database Managed Instance, etc.
- Familiar with foundations of security services: Key Vault, Application Gateway, NSG, Azure AD, Azure AD B2C
- Strong networking foundations: TCP/IP, DNS, Routing, Load-balancers, network security
Will be an advantage
- Experience with Microsoft Enterprise applications and cloud-based applications deployments
- Experience foundations with Azure IoT, Cognitive Services
- Experience foundations with Dockers containers technologies, Kubernetes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Showing initiative with very good analytical skills
- Being able to work in an agile environment with minimum guidance
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Team-player, with high motivation and a “can do” attitude
- Ability to travel and be mobile.
Responsible recruiter: email@example.com