Their client is a leading service provider for credit information and risk management solutions worldwide. The main product that they are working on is a platform for information exchange within banking and non-banking sectors. It provides organizations with the ability to store and distribute information and intelligence.
• 5+ years of experience with .NET, C#, ASP.Net WebForms
• Solid knowledge of MS SQL
• Strong understanding of Database and Big Data technologies
• Analytical thinking and methodical approach
• Experience with Agile methodology (preferably SCRUM)
• Upper-Intermediate English level
Knowledge of other languages (French, Russian, Arabic, etc.) is a benefit.
• Working with other developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
• Working closely with analysts, architects, testers and staff
• Producing clean, efficient code based on specifications
• Integrating software components and third-party programs
• Verifying and deploying programs and systems
• Troubleshooting, debugging and upgrading existing software
• Gathering and evaluating user feedback
• Recommending and executing improvements
• Maintaining the products and code base once they are up and running
• Creating technical documentation for reference and reporting
• Providing technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
• Ensuring software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
• Testing the product in controlled, near-real situations before going live
• Participating and driving the deployments to the client environment of the final product
• Being on stand-by at the weekend if necessary
Responsible recruiter: email@example.com