Developer responsibilities range from designing technical design of functional and non-functional requirements to maintaining the products. Developer role is to communicate with Architects to discuss the technical and technological principles, methodologies, procedures and specifications and to use them during the implementation.
Developer role is to do the implementation work of the business requirements to meet the defined criteria for system integration, feasibility, performance, and maintainability. He/she participates in the gathering of the requirements, implementation, testing, and maintenance of the products.
He/she will work closely with each team towards the achievement of company and client goals, ensuring that smooth and efficient service availability is maintained, support is effectively provided, improvements are coordinated, and that the products comply with client requirements.
Working in a customer focused environment, he/she will be backed by individuals that are supportive and collaborative and can provide a wealth of experi ence and expert knowledge to help him/her successfully achieve his/her own goals.
• Working with other developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
• Working closely with analysts, architects, testers and staff
• Producing clean, efficient code based on specifications
• Integrating software components and third-party programs
• Verifying and deploying programs and systems
• Troubleshooting, debugging and upgrading existing software
• Gathering and evaluating user feedback
• Recommending and executing improvements
• Maintaining the products and code base once they are up and running
• Creating technical documentation for reference and reporting
• Providing estimations for projects/RfCs.
• Providing technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
• Ensuring software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
• Testing the product in controlled, near-real situations before going live
• Participating and driving the deployments to the client environment of the final product
• Being on stand-by at the weekend if necessary
• Keeping abreast of technology trends and developments
• Solid knowledge of C#, .NET
• Solid knowledge of MS SQL or Oracle
• Strong understanding of Database and Big Data technologies
• Analytical thinking and methodical approach
• Experience with Agile methodology (preferably SCRUM)
• Excellent command of English. Knowledge of other languages (French, Russian, Arabic, etc.) is a benefit.
Responsible recruiter: email@example.com