Our Client is looking for talented professionals to join our team as a Business Analyst.
Analyst responsibilities range from functional and non-functional analysis of the client requirements to validation of the final product which meets all the specified criteria.
Analyst role is to communicate with business people and clients as well as other team members to discuss the functional and non-functional requirements of the products/projects. Analyst role is to prepare documentation describing the client requirements in the details necessary for the other team members to be able to develop the final product that meets the client needs.
He/she should have excellent analytical, problem-solving and communication skills, being able to understand business needs and paying attention to detail. He/she will work closely with each team towards the achievement of company and client goals, ensuring smooth and efficient service availability is maintained, support is effectively provided, improvements are coordinated, and that the products comply with client requirements. Working in a customer focused environment, he/she will be backed by individuals that are supportive and collaborative and can provide a wealth of experience and expert knowledge to help him/her successfully achieve his/her own goals.
Areas of Responsibility
- Working closely with architects, developers, testers and other stakeholders to understand their requirements
- Developing and analyzing functional and non-functional specifications
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas of improvement
- Constructing workflow charts and diagrams, studying system capabilities and writing specifications
- Gathering and evaluating user feedback
- Recommending and executing improvements
- Creating technical and business documentation for reference and reporting
- Creating user documentation for the client
- Creating small RFC proposals
- Ensuring that solutions meet business needs and requirements/specifications
- Participating in final testing and quality assurance process
- Background in finance/economics
- Advanced SQL knowledge
- Experience with Agile methodology (preferably SCRUM)
- Excellent command of English. Knowledge of other languages (French, Russian, Arabic, etc.) is a benefit.
Responsible recruiter: firstname.lastname@example.org