They need an experienced and responsible engineer who wants to achieve the highest in his career and is eager to work in an international team on-site in Oslo, Norway. You will get a possibility to work in a diverse and friendly environment, create applications that impact some of the biggest, most challenging industries today (gas and oil industry) and experiment with making the applications that will change the way industries operate.
Areas of Responsibility
- Develop state-of-the-art applications using the latest and the best technology available
- Be a part of an autonomous cross-functional team that owns a problem and solves it
- Build what needs to be built to solve your users´ problems
- Experience in developing applications
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform services, Azure, and/or AWS
- Practical experience in working closely with designers and backend developers
- Knowledge of React,
- Experience with Redux
- Pragmatic approach to unit testing, integration testing and E2E testing
- Ability to solve problems end to end
- Good interpersonal skills
- English: at least intermediate level.
Responsible recruiter: email@example.com