They are looking for a QA Automation Engineer for their project in the Banking/Finance field. The Customer of our Client is a market leader, who serves the needs of financial regulators in more than 30 countries.
As a QA Automation Engineer in QAC (Quality Assurance Center), you will be responsible for designing and developing automated testing capabilities with technical aptitude and coding experience in our continuous improvement culture.
They are looking for someone who will lead by example and get involved in day-to-day tasks of improving test automation and other QA practices.
Areas of Responsibility
- Be responsible for the design of test packs’ automation
- Provide guidance and be responsible for ensuring manual testing is optimized for automation
- Mentor and provide assistance to other software developers in test
- Identify potential problems and suggest ways to improve the quality, capability, or efficiency of the testing process
- Share knowledge across the team and define best practices. Willingness to lead by example in order to coach other team members
- Continuously improve automated testing methodologies & enable testers to maximize test coverage for the full depth of products
- Report automation progress, achievements and roadblock to stakeholders and work diligently to resolve impediments hindering testing progress
- 3+ years of experience with automation testing using C#
- 2+ years of experience in Selenium
- Demonstrated experience in test framework design and development
- Experience with building automation framework from scratch to deal with regression and other repeatable tests
- Good understanding of continuous delivery / DevOps principles
- Considerable experience in managing automation test projects
- Good communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Must have in-depth knowledge of software development lifecycles (experience in Agile methodologies will be a big advantage)
- Experience with Behavior driven development (SpecFlow) would be an advantage.
Responsible recruiter: firstname.lastname@example.org