They are looking for a highly passionate and results-oriented .Net Technical Lead to be a part of their Technology Delivery Studio. Customer of our client is one of the Big Four companies providing audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services.
The project, which boasts of 100,000 users, is a global application for audit, operating out of Azure and open to 79 countries.
You will get
- Dynamic and interesting projects, professional and career development, an opportunity to work in a friendly and self-motivated team
- A team structure that is standard across different projects, allowing to easily switch between them and intensively share knowledge and best practices
Areas of Responsibility
- Collaborate with Customers on software architecture solutions and business requirements
- Provide leadership and guidance to the team of 5+ developers
- Maintain high standards of software quality and ensure timely performance within the team
- Provide proactive resolutions to developing problems, and suggest modifications that may result in a permanent fix to a problem
- Provide expert advice on industry and application trends in analyzing and planning current and future IT needs
- Define, introduce and ensure the use of software development tools and methods to enable agile-focused continuous integration, continuous deployment and automated testing capabilities
- Perform enhancements or maintenance to existing applications when needed
- Strong knowledge of technologies and programming languages (C#, ASP.NET WebAPI, Owin, ADO.NET, MS SQL, Angular, TypeScript)
- Knowledge and understanding of Design Patterns and SOLID
- Good database design and development experience
- Transact-SQL, experience in relational database design
- SQL Server database performance tuning skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure Cloud Services
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, LESS.
- Strong level in problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and work in a team
- Creativity and ability to think outside the box while defining sound and practical solutions
- Desire to take the initiative, moving projects/ideas forward with clarity
- Leadership skills to indirectly lead cross-functional teams towards common solutions
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.