Working at AboutHR is about finding a perfect match of the Employer and the Candidate. So how do we do it? We put all the effort of our dedicated team into a search of the best candidates, we conduct interviews with our specific questions and then we present outstanding Candidates to our amazing Clients (just in case, we have a lot of clients – Chanel Ukraine, Dyckerhoff, MC-Bauchemie, DLA Piper, Mazars Ukraine, RSM Georgia, IP Style, Infopulse, Softserve, Skelia and many others).
We work with finance&accounting, tax&legal, design&engineering, marketing&PR, HR&recruiting, logistic was well as IT. It is a lot of areas to work with, isn’t it? We’re quite sure you could learn a lot of new interesting stuff!
So, you want to join our team and make this process even better and more interesting?
Candidates from any city of Ukraine are welcome to apply.
Your Key duties will be:
- Searching for candidates in various resources
- Interviewing candidates and drafting presentations for Clients
- Maintaining candidates’ database
- Participation in HR-consulting projects
- Other related tasks, as requested
All you need to have is:
- Understanding of principles and purposes of recruitment
- At least 1 year of experience as recruiter/researcher
- Higher education
- Confident user of MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Google Drive, facebook, linkedin
- Outstanding communication skills
- Professional level of Ukrainian language
- English – at least upper-intermediate level
- Williness to grow in the area of recruitment
- Fair compensation package and possibility to influence the level of your remuneration
- Convenient and user-friendly recruiting software
- Training and development on the job as well as externally
- Possibility of growth professionally together with the company
- All benefits of the remote virtual office