You will be part of an international team working on creating cross-platform solutions that are the dream of professional photographers all over the world.
The long-term roadmap is full of exciting and innovative features challenging the team to be creative and inventive and to keep high standards of Software Development.
Areas of Responsibility
- Cross-platform software development (Windows, MacOS) to create GUI based on Qt framework with QML
- Design and verification (review, code analysis, unit test, and interaction test) based on the requirements given
- Leading the team and collaborating with other developers using Agile methodology
- Strong (at least 5 years) experience in development of GUI in Qt (QML)
- Good understanding of C++ (architect level)
- At least 5 years of experience in GUI development (WPF, Cocoa, WxWidget, etc. but Qt is preferred)
- Experience in cross-platform software development (Windows, macOS, Linux)
- Experience in Lightroom/Photoshop plug-ins development is a plus
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration
- GPU skills (for display) is a plus
- Experience with leading Agile team (ideally Scrum)
- Good level of English (both written and spoken).