Our Client, a Ukrainian custom software development company with local presence in Berlin, is looking for a Senior/Lead DevOps.
Their customer’s private cloud infrastructure for financial and analytical services are used by many big companies.
They are experts in “Infrastructure as a Code” approaches and top specialists located in Germany and Ukraine.
They are looking for a DevOps Senior Engineer who is an outstanding example of software craftsmanship, a person with extremely high business and technical acumen combined with extensive professional agile environment experience. You will help them in developing automation tools & continuous integration systems within their development and production organization.
What you will do:
- Be a software craftsman: develop automation tools & continuous integration systems that are well-crafted & steadily adds business value, as part of a community of professionals;
- Drive initiatives that contribute in development of an infrastructure that is efficient, re-usable and reliable;
- Be a part of agile team, share knowledge, do code reviews, pro-active communication;
- Boost the effectiveness of our team by helping us in optimizing our processes & infrastructure.
Who you are:
- B.Sc. degree or higher in Computer Science or related fields;
- Self- motivated, well-organized, details-oriented and strong team player;
- Very good communication skills in English, both written and spoken;
- Hands-on technical person with experience in IT infrastructure;
- Proven expertise in continuous integration tools i.e. Jenkins (preferred), ….., etc.;
- Proven expertise with Container Orchestration – Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift;
- Good expertise in Cloud platforms – OpenStack (preferred), AWS or Azure, etc.;
- Good knowledge of infrastructure management platforms Terraform, etc.;
- Very good working / administration experience in Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04, CentOS 6.6- 7.x, and other Linux distributions;
- Proven proficiency in one of the scripting technologies i.e. Ruby, Python, Groovy, Perl;
- Proven expertise of using and administration version control management tools (e.g. GIT, GIT Gerrit, SVN, Artifactory);
- Database related knowledge expected, SQL, PL/SQL, PostgreSQL;
- Infrastructure Management, calculation of proper sizing of infrastructure, planning skills in setting up, ramping down, migration of environments.
Having either one or some of the following skills will be considered as a plus:
- Experience in OpenShift/OpenStack.
Responsible recruiter: firstname.lastname@example.org