We are welcomed talented professionals to join the new complex and unique project that is developing from scratch.
We are looking for an experienced and responsible senior engineer who has a professional goal to become an Architect and join our client’s expert team working on the market-leading datacenter IT management systems.
Corresponding products are deployed in German automotive manufacturers’ IT ecosystem.
Their customer is a mature software development company driven by the latest technologies, methodologies and architectural patterns that follow the best consultancy advice. The successful candidate will work in a fully composed Scrum Team which is autonomous on a site of Our Client but is fully integrated into the customer engineering structures (200+ experts) according to Scrum and Scaled Agile frameworks. The position involves business trips to Germany in order to learn the customer’s corporate culture and engineering practices.
- 5+ years of Java Developer experience
- Java EE 7, SE 8
- REST (Swagger/Open API)
- PostgreSQL 9/10, database modeling, query optimization, stored procedures etc.
- Data access technologies (JPA and strong JDBC a must)
- Graph databases/engines, Neo4j, Cipher, etc.
- Java EE security (authorization, authentication, OAuth2, JWT, IdP etc.)
- Gradle / Maven
- Experience with Cloud technologies, CI/CD and the following tools: Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, Artifactory
- Strong Intermediate level of spoken and written English
- Ability to explain complex things in simple words and lead development of technical solutions as Technical Lead / Architect
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies and be self-organized
- Ability and experience in planning and estimating own work
Will be an advantage
Responsible recruiter: email@example.com