Our Client, who specializes in audit, tax and advisory services across a range of markets and sectors, is looking for a Senior Auditor.
- Responsible for the day to day running of assignments
- Serve various types of engagements such as international referred audit work as well as acquisition, due diligence or accounting, legal and tax services
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with client during the assignment. Carry out work to a high technical standard
- Assume a supervision of assistants and trainees when necessary: conduct timely performance reviews and provide them with counselling
- Involvement in training of student trainees
- Reporting to managers
- Experience in corporate assignments and IFRS matters — at least 2-3 year experience in a reputable audit firm
- Willingness and ability to travel to client locations
- Communication skills (written and oral) required to provide leadership and mentoring to staff, seniors and managers
- Motivated to meet client deadlines and provide distinguished client service
- Interpersonal skills, strong presentation skills, and motivated by challenging assignments
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Organisational and planning capabilities
- Ability to work to deadlines and deliver under pressure
- Computer-literacy skills
- Good knowledge in English. Another foreign language would be a + (in particular German and Chinese)
Comments: You might be required to travel in the regions to meet our clients.
- Training through internal training sessions combined with an on-the-job training.
- A varied job with significant career opportunities and a working environment where personal development is encouraged.
- A young, dynamic and pleasant work environment.
- Opportunity to obtain the qualification of a certified auditor (after graduating ACCA).
- Career opportunities will be discussed in detail during personal interviews.
Responsible recruiter: firstname.lastname@example.org