Our Client, a Ukrainian custom software development company with local presence in Berlin, is looking for a Lead/Senior C++ Developer.
They are fast growing and highly motivated team, which is developing a real-time cartography solution which works on different platforms (from embedded devices like in-car devices, mobile device (Android, iOS, Symbian), to enterprise solutions). They are designing and implementing features in their proprietary 3D engine used for map rendering. The selected candidate will have the opportunity to implement new features into their 3D engine.
- Leading team of up to 6 developers, reporting on status, raising and proactive resolving of blockers;
- Provide estimates and calculate risks involved;
- Mentoring and ramp up for newcomers and middle-level engineers;
- Develop a new feature for the map rendering;
- Participate on technical discussion to find a right architecture/design solution;
- Write a highly optimized C/C++ code;
- Provide time estimates and time/performance/quality trade offs to management.
- Proven leadership skills in leading team of up to 5 developers;
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering;
- Excellent analytical, algorithmic and optimization skills;
- OOAD, architecture and design patterns;
- Knowledge of graphics APIs like OpenGL/OpenGLES/Direct3D;
- Expertise in cross-platform C++ (preferably C++11), boost;
- Knowledge of graphical algorithms, 3D rendering or similar technologies e.g. game engine development;
- At least upper-intermediate level of English, well-developed communication skills;
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and engineering practices;
- Willing to regularly travel to Western Europe;
- Able to work on non-graphics code.
Responsible recruiter: firstname.lastname@example.org