Our Client, who specializes in audit, tax and advisory services across a range of markets and sectors, is looking for a Junior Auditor.
You will be working on various assignments (Ukrainian statutory, IFRS and US-GAAP audits, due diligences.) in different economic sectors (mainly industrial and services).
- Experience in corporate assignments and IFRS matters – at least 1-1,5 year experience in a reputable audit firm
- Ukrainian/Russian and English fluent (another foreign language would be a + (e.g. German)
- Master’s Degree in Business / Economics / Finance
- Ability to work within a team and dynamism
- Willingness and ability to travel to client locations
- Communication skills (written and oral)
- Motivated to meet client deadlines
- Interpersonal skills, strong presentation skills, and motivated by challenging assignments
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work to deadlines and deliver under pressure
- Computer-literacy skills
You might be required to travel in the regions to meet our clients.
- Training through internal training sessions (within the Company or the Mazars network) combined with an on-the-job training.
- A varied job with significant career opportunities and a working environment where personal development is encouraged.
- A young, dynamic and pleasant work environment.
- Opportunity to obtain the qualification of a certified auditor (after graduating ACCA).
- Career opportunities will be discussed in detail during personal interviews.
Responsible recruiter: email@example.com