The selected specialist will be responsible for developing a BICS product within an agile team composed of Developers, QA Engineers, a scrum master and a product owner, starting from user stories to a shippable product, respecting a predefined definition of done and making sure product passes through defined continuous integration gates (unit tests, code coverage, automated integration tests, automated E2E tests).
- Have experience with Java, Spring, JPA (Hibernate) technology stack
- Be able to read and write complex SQL queries, and optimize them if needed
- Have good knowledge of Oracle Database, Apache Tomcat Server, Webservices, Rest API, Queueing mechanism
- Write efficient code and unit tests
- Be proficient in English, and be able discuss technical aspects, functional and non-functional requirements with stakeholders
- Be able to analyse and structure development
- Be able to split technical activity into tasks, estimate them and commit on a two-week sprint
- Proactive and solution minded, be able to assist and help end-users if needed.
Responsible recruiter: firstname.lastname@example.org