Our Client, a Ukrainian custom software development company with local presence in Berlin, is looking for a DevOps Engineer.
The customer offers the world’s freshest maps and location experiences across multiple screens and operating systems. It inspires a new generation of location services and devices helping more people to navigate their lives with ease and confidence every day and everywhere. It offers “Map for Life” solution for 196 countries, voice guided navigation in 95 countries, live traffic information for 41 countries, and support over 50 languages.
We are looking for talented DevOps Engineers who will bring their experience, intelligence and inspiration to current support and further enhancement and automation of our SDP platform, will help to standartize all solutions and maintain 24/7 availability and incident resolution.
SDP (Service Delivery Platform) is a common and supported way of getting from code to a customer-facing production grade service. It provides a standardized and pre-integrated tooling platform that supports a standardized way of working that is built around the notion of Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD). This results in a Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) pipeline which enables rapid delivery of services to customers in a way that is easy, fast, and repeatable.
- Stabilize and improve existing service;
- Investigate and making order in number of existing services;
- Upgrade existing jobs to work with new AWS services and protocols;
- Support and incident resolution.
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer;
- Good knowledge of Python (commercial software dev level);
- B.Sc. degree or higher in Computer Science or related fields;
- Self- motivated, well-organized, details-oriented and a strong team player;
- Very good communication skills in English both written and spoken;
- Proven expertise in continuous integration tools i.e. Jenkins (preferred), Hudson, Bamboo, Thought Works Go, etc.;
- Very good working / administration experience with Linux distributions;
- Working experience with cloud platforms AWS (preferred);
- Proven expertise using and administrating version control management tools (e.g. GIT, GIT Gerrit, SVN, Artifactory);
- Good Open source stack knowledge, i.e.: Kubernetes, Prometheus, Docker containers;
- Work experience with Consul will be a plus.
Responsible recruiter: email@example.com