What they are looking for
- They are looking for a consultant to join their growing team of data analytics experts and manage the
processes and people responsible for accurate data collection, processing, modelling and analysis.
- The ideal candidate has a knack for seeing solutions in data sets and the business mindset to convert insights
into strategic opportunities for their company.
- The ideal candidate will work closely across the digital team to implement high-quality, data-driven decisions.
- The ideal candidate will use data modelling, predictive modelling and analytical techniques to interpret key
findings from company data and leverage these insights into initiatives that will support business outcomes.
- The ideal candidate for the job will apply their exhaustive knowledge of data analysis to solving real-world
problems faced by our company and finding opportunities for improvement across multiple projects, teams and business units.
- The ideal candidate should be able to adapt to the technologies as per the project demands, keeping in mind
that not all the time he/she will work on complex data sources, most of the times it will be simple data sources
but the value that needs to be driven out will be of high importance
- Candidate are expected to take up assignments and projects with minimal supervision and must have
shown demonstrated skills and desired motivation for this role.
Soft skills requirements
- Interpersonal skills; the ability to build client relationships with a foundation of trust and responsibility.
- Analytical skills; the ability to think critically, research and solve problems.
- Attention to detail and strong time-management skills.
- Commitment to self-development & learning.
- Affinity with their values; respect for individuals, diversity and integrity.
If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity.
Technical and Academic Requirements
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in mathematics, Statistics, Data Science or similar degree, MBAs are welcome too
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience with common data science toolkits such as Python, SAS etc. Excellence in at
least one of these is highly desirable
- A similar amount of experience with data visualisation tools, such as Tableau, power BI etc
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive and MS access.
- Applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc. good to have
- Working knowledge of product life cycle will be good to have
- Upper-Intermediate+ level of English
- A strong team player able to work in a dynamic, international environment with different disciplines.
Responsible recruiter: firstname.lastname@example.org