The project includes collection of medical data as well as data from questionnaires, and their evaluation. Employees of the customer’s company are invited to complete these questionnaires, as they participate in medical examination. These collected data must be displayed in a personalized area within a Frontend Dashboard (Desktop, Responsive). The data is displayed in charts and diagrams. Thus, experience in implementation of charts and diagrams would be a plus.
Within the project new applications have to be developed, and the existing ones, have to be adapted.
Areas of Responsibility
- Build and implementation of RESTful API
- Explain complex things in simple words and lead the development of technical solutions
- Test and deploy your components and ensure end-to-end quality robustness of the solution
- Manage individual priorities and deadlines
- Collaborate with a team of experienced developers
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with Java 11 and Spring (Spring WebMVC, Spring Data, Spring Security, Spring Boot, etc.)
- Good knowledge in writing unit- and integration tests with Junit or TestNG
- The command line, build management (with Maven) and continuous integration are all part of the toolbox for you
- Data modeling and database programming skills with relational databases (PostgreSQL) as well as access via JPA or Hibernate
- Knowledge of web technologies and REST architectures
- Scrum / Agile
- Upper-Intermediate level of English.
Responsible recruiter: firstname.lastname@example.org