We are looking for a Middle/Senior C++ Developer to collaborate together with a leading photo processing software publisher aimed at bringing new life to image processing.
You will be a part of an international team that creates a cross-platform solution, which the whole world of professional photographers’ dreams of. A long-term project is full of exciting and innovative features, which challenge the team to be creative, inventive and at the same time correspond to high standards of Software Development.
Areas of Responsibility
- Cross-platform (Windows, MacOS) software development, aimed at image processing APIs and engine, writing clean code without over-engineering.
- Design and verification (review, code analysis, unit testing, interaction testing) based on requirements.
- Collaboration with the team of 20 developers using Agile methodology.
- You got strong experience in C++.
- You have a deep knowledge of Continuous Integration (automated tests, shipping of software with short cycles).
- You have already cooperated with an Agile team (ideally Scrum), and like being a team member.
- You can communicate efficiently in English (spoken and written).
- Having experience in development with cross platforms (Windows, macOS, Linux) is a big plus.
- Experience in Lightroom/Photoshop plug-ins development is a plus.
- If you like photography and have used some photography software, it will be a plus.
Responsible recruiter: email@example.com