We are looking for an experienced and responsible senior engineer who wants to join our customer’s expert team dealing with the market-leading datacenter IT management systems. Corresponding products are deployed in each and every German automotive manufacturers’ IT ecosystems. Their customer is a mature 25-year-old software product company reinforced by the latest technologies, methodologies, and architectural patterns.
The successful applicant will be a part of a well-rounded independent Scrum Team that is fully integrated into customer’s engineering structures (200+ experts) within Scrum and Scaled Agile frameworks. Business trips to Germany are required in order to get to know the customer’s corporate culture and engineering practice.
- Ability to explain complex things in simple words and lead development of technical solutions as Technical Lead / Architect
- 4+ years of Java Developer experience
- Java EE
- CDI, JaxRS, JPA, JMS
- ArcGIS (Esri)
- Geoinformatics knowledge of and related experience with a focus on maps and geolocation systems (incl. transformations) is a must
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies and be self-organized
- Ability and experience to plan and estimate your own performance
- Very good command of English (Upper-Intermediate level)
Will be an advantage
- Experience with Cloud technologies and CI/CD (Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, Artifactory)
Areas of Responsibility
- Technical design and implementation of database-supported software solutions in the field of IT service and configuration management
- Development of features and design of sustainable architecture for novel as well as existing software products
- Requirements analysis, specification and development in close collaboration with the Product Owner
- Continuous improvement of software design and development processes.