Our client, one of the biggest outsourcing companies in Ukraine, is inviting talented professionals to work as a Middle/Senior DevOps Engineer in Kyiv office. We are looking for a highly committed DevOps Engineer for Norwegian customer.
Areas of Responsibility
- Maintenance and development of CI/CD infrastructure in the project
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT
- 1+ year in CI / CD environment
- Knowledge and understanding of CI / CD workflow
- Linux proficiency / Scripting
- Hands-on experience with Git
- Experience with a continuous integration server: one of TeamCity / Jenkins / Bamboo
- Familiarity with virtualization: Docker / Kubernetes, VMware
- Knowledge of services: NodeJs / Java Application Servers (Tomcat, Jetty) / nginx
- Experience with HTTP / HTTPS / SSL protocols
- Understanding of REST api concept
- Experience in configuration and integration of Atlassian Stack: Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo.
Responsible recruiter: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your CV