About the project
Our Client is looking to hire a Java developer who will join the team for the project which entails the maintenance and continued feature development of a Citizen Administration application for the Swiss government. Mid-term, the customer intends to modernize the application with state-of-the art web based technology.
- Implementing the software solution (coding, configuration, defect fixing, etc.) with good quality and performance;
- Communication with customer’s business departments and test team;
- Resolving impediments along with the project;
- Coordinating technical activities and documentation.
- 3+ years of experience in software engineering as Java developer;
- Knowledge of Java EE Spring framework (Security, MVC, Core, Spring Batch), Hibernate;
- SQL-Server, MySQL, Oracle 11g/12c;
- Eclipse RCP (as a plus);
- Proficiency in Pumpkin/Jenkins/Mockito;
- Good analytical skills;
- Intermediate written and spoken English;
- Self-driven personal approach and passion for helping others;
- Ability to travel to the following countries (if required): Switzerland.
The company offers
- Strong career opportunities for professionals;
- A variety of international projects and mobility across projects;
- Professional development support and professional certification opportunities;
- Competitive compensation, advanced bonus systems;
- Paid vacations and paid sick leaves;
- Flexible work schedule with a possibility for teleworking;
- Corporate health insurance program;
- Foreign languages classes and communication with native speakers;
- Corporate mobile service compensation in case there’s business need;
- Modern and conveniently located offices with good working conditions;
- Sport room, children room (office in Kyiv);
- Free fruit (offices in Kyiv, Vinnytsia, Kharkiv);
- Corporate, social and cultural events.
Send your CV