Their customer is one of the leading IT services and software providers in the Nordic region and has more than 10,000 customers across the private and public sectors.
Areas of Responsibility
As a System Administrator for SCCM, the role is responsible for directly supporting new and existing customers in providing technical support in the MS SCCM 2012/2016/Current branch environments.
Day-to-day operational support of end user workplaces providing the following services:
- Applications distribution, installation, uninstallation
- OS installation and troubleshooting
- OS and applications updates and patching
- Remote end user support
- OS configuration and settings
- Troubleshooting applications
- Experience in utilizing the MS SCCM toolset in various customer environments
- Knowledge/Understanding of SCCM platform: Software Updates, Software distribution, Collection Advertisements, OSD
- Intermediate knowledge of scripting and Windows PowerShell syntax
- Intermediate knowledge of Active Directory
- Sound practical knowledge of group policies
- Good technical and analytical troubleshooting skills
- Ability to create technical documentation
- Ability being independent
- Thorough knowledge of supported Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Strong interpersonal skills in dealing with a wide range of customers with varying computer abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
- Knowledge of Image process (Win7, Win10) configuration, solution using standard tools (WinPE, disk management tools, OSD & Task Sequence within SCCM)
- Experience in troubleshooting intermediate complex local area network (LAN) and VPN connectivity issues
- Minimum 3 years of System Administration and Automation experience on a specified operating system in a 24/7 production environment
- Understanding of networking fundamentals, including common networking protocols, topologies, hardware, media, routing, switching, and addressing.
- Knowledge of active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) principles and fundamentals of AD DS management.
- Experience in installation, configuration, and troubleshooting for Windows-based personal computers.
- Knowledge of basic concepts of public key infrastructure (PKI) security
- Basic understanding of Windows Server roles and services
- Basic understanding of the configuration options for iOS, Android, and Windows Mobile device platforms
- Experience in installation and configuration of Windows 10
- Experience with managing apps, data security and device security
- Ability to restore files, roll back drivers, and recover Windows 10 devices
Will be an advantage
- Knowledge of Office 365 / Microsoft 365
- Knowledge of Citrix, App-V and Microsoft HyperV technologies
- Microsoft certification in SCCM/Windows10 preferred, ITIL general knowledge
- 5-years or more of related experience preferred.
Responsible recruiter: email@example.com
Send your CV