Our Client welcomes talented professionals to join their project and to work full time as a Software Delivery Manager in our Kyiv office.
Areas of Responsibility
The Software Delivery Manager is both a technical project manager dedicated to software and a people leader, managing his/her software unit.
The Software Delivery Manager is accountable for the software, which is developed, integrated and tested in the teams under his/her responsibility, in planning, scope, quality and cost and for the productivity of their unit.
- Bear responsibility for all people under his/her authority
- Actively contribute to the improvement of the productivity of the Software Engineering department under the authority of the Software Engineering Director
- Participate in the creation of EPICS under the supervision of the Business Analysts
- The split of EPICS in user stories
- The implementation of EPICS in the backlog
- The testing of EPICS
- In coordination with the other Software Delivery Manager and 3rd party project managers (hardware team, Cless, Android sdk, Titan, Octopeek…) plan the dependencies
- Help the Squad Leaders (Project managers) in the evaluation of user stories in story points
- In coordination with the other Software Delivery Manager and with the help of the responsible specialist for the tools, build a harmonized reporting tool on JIRA
- In coordination with the other Software Delivery Manager and with the help of the Test Referent, define priorities for the qualification
- Maintain all the requested documentation on Confluence
- Ensure that each member of his/her unit is accountable for their work
- Proven successful experience in managing teams of 20+ engineers in software and product development
- Good understanding of project management and software development processes
- 3-5 years of experience as a technical project manager, experience in business analysis
- Planning skills
- Cost tracking experience
- Progress management
- Risk management
- Agile methodology with a scrum approach (close to Spotify model)
- Expertise in Jira, Confluence and in MS Office
- Proficient team management skills
- Organized and structured
- Degree in Engineering
- Advanced level of English.
Responsible recruiter: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your CV