We are looking for a .NET Back End Developer for Azure Project with experience in distributed system design and development to participate in migration project of multicomponent distributed solution on cloud platform.
Domain: Hoteling, IoT, Recommendation Engines.
Areas of Responsibility
- Migrating On-prem services .NET platform Web Api (2.) on service fabric asp.net core 2.1 hosting platform
- Implementing .NET service logic based on contracts design — (C# 7.)
- Extending on-prem services that haven’t migrated in cloud yet
- Writing queries for heterogeneous persistence ecosystem — Azure SQL/Cosmos DB/Azure search/Table storage
- Creating importers from on-prem MS SQL Dbs
- Extending Writing Integration/Unit tests
- Troubleshooting issues with standard azure diagnostic tooling: application insights/log analytics/oms/service fabric cluster manager dashboard
- .NET Core/.NET Platform
- ASP.NET Core
- Async/Concurrent programming
- MS SQL/Azure SQL
- CQRS/Event sourcing
- Unit/Integration testing
Will be an advantage
- Service Fabric
- Cosmos DB
- Azure Service Bus.
Responsible recruiter: email@example.com
Send your CV