Role and Responsibilities
- Creating, optimization and performance measurement of the advertising campaigns on the Internet (Google Ads, advertising on social networks Facebook, Instagram, partners’ networks).
- Estimating and forecasting necessary budget for advertising campaigns.
- Setting goals and tasks for the launching advertising campaigns by partners and evaluating the results.
- Analytics and creating monthly reports.
- Analysis and evaluation of competitors’ advertising activities.
Qualification and Requirements
- Result orientation and analytical thinking skills.
- Understanding of marketing, internet advertising and indicators of advertising effectiveness (KPIs).
- Ability to work with large data sets, analyze them and use them for decision making (Excel proficiency or other tools for data analyzing).
- Experience in creating advertising campaigns on the Internet (search engines, social networks, CPA-networks).
- Availability of specific results that can be evaluated.
- Knowledge of the main advertising channels (tools) – Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, etc.
- An experience of using Google Analytics and other analytics systems for measuring the results of advertising campaigns.
- Google Ads and Google Analytics certification.
- Fluent English or French.
- Basic knowledge of SEO (main principles, interaction with PPC, performance evaluation, link buiding).
- Basic skills of working with photo editors (Adobe Photoshop or analogues).
- Communicative skills, ability to interact effectively with other team members.
- Experience in launching and evaluating the performance of unique promotional campaigns.
Responsible recruiter: email@example.com
Thank you! Our managers will contact you
Send your CV