Our Client, who specializes in audit, tax and advisory services across a range of markets and sectors, is looking for a Senior Tax Consultant.
You will be working on various types of assignments:
- Tax consultations
- Due diligences
- Tax reviews
And on a large scope of matters:
- General Corporate tax (CPT, VAT, etc)
- Expatriate taxes
- Agricultural system
- Transnational optimizations
In addition, time will also be devoted to internal functions:
- Involvement in training of staff
- Involvement in department development and marketing initiatives
- Reporting to a management team of international and local partners
- Contact with Mazars peers for all transnational tax matters, seminars, etc
- At least 4 year experience including 2-3 years in a reputable audit or law firm
- Good knowledge in finance and accounting / prior experience in audit would be a +
- Willingness and ability to travel to client locations
- Communication skills (written and oral) required to provide leadership and mentoring to staff
- Motivated to meet client deadlines and provide distinguished client service
- Interpersonal skills, strong presentation skills, and motivated by challenging assignments
- Autonomy and initiative skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Organisational and planning capabilities
- Ability to work to deadlines and deliver under pressure
- Computer-literacy skills
- Fluent in English. Another foreign language would be a + (French or German)
Comments: You might be required to travel in the regions to meet our clients.
- Training through internal training sessions (within the Company or the Mazars network) combined with an on-the-job training.
- A varied job with significant career opportunities and a working environment where personal development is encouraged.
- A young, dynamic and pleasant work environment.
- Career opportunities will be discussed in detail during personal interviews.
Responsible recruiter: email@example.com
Send your CV