You will be working closely with Account Managers to ensure revenue targets and to identify & analyze technology-based solutions in order to make Company’s offering relevant for Customers’ business challenges. You will be providing presales technical support for a wide range of solutions and play a pivotal role in the success of growth and diversification plans.
- Qualifies sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements, competition, decision making process and funding. Assumes a support role in Sales and Services Leadership Meetings.
- Provides high-level technical expertise in support of pre-sales activities in the assigned market.
- Assists in the analysis, design and development of fully integrated technology solutions.
- Makes technical and sales presentations to customer’s technical staff and senior management.
- Conducts research, answers questions and removes objections that arise in a sales campaign.
- Assists the Sales Team to develop and implement specific account penetration strategies, produce account specific product and service and sales plans.
- Excellent knowledge of the technology industry.
- IT preferably Good knowledge of modern IT software landscape.
- Software development-basic level, network architecture.
- IT security- middle level.
- Software development team management skills.
- Vendor relationship management.
- Complex IT project implementation/integration management.
- High performance Pre-sales skills.
- Excellent command of English (verbal and written).
- Official employment and salary, full social package.
- Competitive salary.
- Professional growth and cross-location knowledge sharing.
- Health insurance including dental care, massages, etc.
- 28 calendar days of annual vacation.
- Free English classes.
- Team buildings and fun activities.
- Dynamic and friendly work environment.
Responsible recruiter: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your CV