Their customer’s services are used by millions of people every day on mobile devices, cars, wearables and on the web. They are pushing the boundaries of, and extending the horizons of highly-autonomous driving, Virtual Reality and IoT.
They are the experts on compilation of High Definition 3D maps. Their work is constantly striving for the best map ever. They are proud to have experts in the field and top specialists located in Germany, United States and Ukraine. Join their passionate team and take a unique chance to work on the core technologies of cutting edge navigation systems for premium cars and the future of Highly Automated Driving.
- Work closely with product owners and engineers to design, implement, test and continually improve scalable Java based applications and services running on AWS;
- Develop products using agile methods and tools;
- Participate in design reviews, code reviews of your work;
- Work closely with other engineers and testers to deliver high quality software on time;
- Develop Java applications using continuous integration and continuous delivery.
Technology stack for the Publication team:
- Languages: Java 8, Scala, SQL;
- Cloud/DevOps: Docker, AWS (S3, EC2, EMR (Apache Spark), Athena);
- CI/CD: Jenkins, GoCD, Cucumber, Git, Gerrit;
- IDE: IntelliJ.
Responsibilities of the team:
- Work on continuous map updates deploy & delivery;
- Implement new business features/ attributes of the map;
- Continuously work on improvement of compilation and deployment processes;
- Constant quality check and fix of incidences.
- B.Sc. degree or higher in Computer Science or related fields;
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering with core Java 8, maven;
- Demonstrable understanding of data structures, time complexity, algorithms, object-oriented design, and design patterns;
- Experience with Scala and functional programing is a big plus;
- Experience in implementation of complex algorithms;
- Experience with one of BigData frameworks such as Hadoop, Spark (preferable) or alternative;
- Experience with using of AWS services such as EC2, S3, EMR, VPC;
- Experience in continuous integration tools i.e. Jenkins, GoCD (preferred);
- Distributed source control (Git with Gerrit);
- Test driven development, unit testing, mock objects;
- Scripting (Shell, Python) and Linux proficiency;
- Self- motivated, well-organized, details-oriented and a strong team player;
- Upper-intermediate level of verbal and written English.
Responsible recruiter: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your CV