In cooperation with the leading global provider of maps, traffic and places data enabling navigation, location-based services and mobile advertising around the world, Our Client is looking for skilled Java/Scala developer with strong technical background.
Our Client’s team is responsible for the full-cycle development of the navigation solution, including specs/RQ analysis, architecture creation, development, E2E testing and integration into the target system.
The product they are developing is data management solution for in-car navigation systems which enables Offline navigation for leading car producers. This is the Core component of the Navigation system which is responsible for downloading and upgrading of maps in the NDS (Navigation Data Standart) format, and providing fast and efficient access to them.
- CI (Jenkins), Gerrit/Git;
- Participate in technical discussions to find the right architecture/design solution;
- Develop new features;
- Provide design, implementation and complete testing of new features in supported programming languages (Java);
- Design interfaces and implementation to support reusability, testability, and modularity.
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering;
- Excellent analytical, algorithmic and optimization skills;
- Proficient in Java;
- Basic level of knowledge of Sсala
- Advance knowledge and experience with SQL (MySQL / PostgreSQL);
- OOAD, architecture and design patterns;
- Understanding typical distributed architectures (WS, messaging, clusters, big data, caching, etc.), scalability;
- Experience with design and development of high throughput distributed data processing systems;
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and engineering practices;
- Upper-intermediate level of English, well-developed communication skills.
Responsible recruiter: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your CV