Our Client, a US company, with headquarter in Silicon Valley and offices worldwide, producing programmable solutions for timing devices and being a leader in the timing industry, is looking for a Senior Engineer to join its Customer Support Unit in Lviv, Ukraine.
- Technical customer support, including answering technical questions, providing guidance on using the company’s products.
- Creating proposals for new customer engagements, including application analysis reports showing how the company’s products can be used in a customer system.
- International travel to select customer meetings, conferences and similar events – up to 10% of time.
- Lab measurements and data collection to satisfy customer requests. This requires using common lab instrumentation including oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, phase noise analyzers, frequency counters etc. Using scripting to automate measurements (Matlab, Python).
- System-level measurements and debug of customer systems including diagnosing and solving signal integrity issues and other performance impairments. Reproducing issues observed by the customer in the company’s lab.
- Generate customer-facing reports.
- Support Field Application engineers.
Minimum Qualifications & Requirements:
- BS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent and 6 years of experience or MSEE and 5 years of experience. Exceptional candidates with other technical backgrounds will be considered.
- High level of self-motivation, ownership, and drive to make an impact.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English. Good presentation skills.
- Upper-intermediate English level is required. Candidates with pre-intermediate, but good fluency will also be considered.
- Good theoretical understanding of analog and digital electronics, linear signals, and circuit analysis.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative, fast-paced team environment.
- Basic programming skills in Matlab, Python or C.
- Prior experience in a customer-facing role, experience presenting to small and mid-size audiences.
- Hands-on experience with electronics laboratory bench instrumentation including oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, frequency counters.
- Excellent programming skills in Matlab, Python or C.
- Familiarity and understanding of mixed-signal circuits and troubleshooting.
Send your CV