- Leading Ukrainian university degree in Law, LL.M. is a plus;
- Experience advising clients in Labor Law and Employment with major Ukrainian and/or international legal consulting firm 5+ years;
- Confidence in developing and maintaining relationships with clients;
- Understanding of the “translation” issues for the international clients and foreign point of contacts;
- Experience in negotiations is a plus;
- Strong organisational skills and experience of team management and supervision;
- Fluency in English, Ukrainian & Russian is a must;
- Excellent presentation, communication, analytical and legal writing skills.
The Firm propose:
Unique set of clients, international cooperation and experience. You will be joining one of the biggest teams of employment lawyers in the world with opportunities for secondments in other offices and development of the team.
Responsible recruiter: email@example.com
Send your CV