Areas of Responsibility
- Formulates, develops, and administrates implementation of integrated security system architecture.
- Provides planning, leadership, direction, and technical expertise regarding information systems security services.
- Serves as a high-level technical expert in regard to the security of all company information systems and associated issues.
- Plans, establishes and manages the capability to detect, investigate, respond to incidents related to corporate security services.
- Broadens knowledge of current and emerging state-of-the-art information system security technologies, architectures, and products.
- Reports to the Head of Infrastructure about problems and potential improvements.
- Provides Proof of Concept and DEMO for business owners.
- Takes part in security incidents investigation.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or at least 3 years of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities as described above.
- Information Security or technology-related certifications are preferred (Azure, Office 365, CISSP, CISA, etc.).
- Advanced knowledge of security concepts and practices.
- Advanced knowledge of information security systems, applications, procedures, and techniques.
- Advanced knowledge of IT Infrastructure, IT services and Networking.
- Proved ability to identify, evaluate and respond to security attacks.
- Advanced understanding of Cloud Security (Azure, Office 365).
- Experience in implementing IPS, Cloud App Security, Office 365 ATP, Defender ATP, SEIM, MAM, MDM.
- Advanced presentation and reporting skills.
- Intermediate level of English.
- Good team player.
Responsible recruiter: email@example.com
Thank you! Our managers will contact you
Send your CV