- At least 2 years of experience as a System Analyst;
- Knowledge and ability to put into practice the methodology for identifying, collecting, analyzing and formalizing requirements;
- Ability to decompose requirements;
- Ability to analyze and develop technical contracts (API);
- Understanding of the architecture of modern information systems;
- Understanding the software life cycle according to different methodologies;
- Knowledge of the basics of programming, testing, algorithms;
- Experience in writing technical documentation such as Business Requirements, Technical designs, Functional/non-functional requirements, etc;
- Experience in writing user stories, use cases;
- Attention to details, design thinking;
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with all levels of the organization, working knowledge of effective interview techniques;
- Ability to learn new products quickly;
- Intermediate English.
Will be a plus
- High level of energy, innovation, and positivity;
- Ability to make credible and articulate presentations (MS PowerPoint etc.);
- Knowledge of betting.
- interaction with stakeholders;
- external product analysis;
- decomposition of business requirements into components;
- elaboration of integrations;
- user interface development;
- consulting developers;
- writing system documentation.
- Competitive salary and constant encouragement for your efforts and contribution.
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- 100% paid sick leaves.
- Clean and calm office.
- Challenging tasks with great opportunity to level up your skills.
- Team of passionate professionals with experience exchange.
- Team buildings within your team and the whole office.
Responsible recruiter: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you! Our managers will contact you
Send your CV