We are welcomes talented professionals to join our project as a RPA (Robotic Process Automation) Engineer.
You will be part of the UIPath RPA team, which is dealing with ongoing enterprise project for a big multinational company with HQ in Oslo, Norway. You will have a possibility to develop new and extend previously developed assets with UIPath RPA platform.
We expect that you will take full responsibility for solution design and implementation of the new features of the product, collaborating directly with the customer to clarify requirements, deliver and show results. We offer onsite assignment in Oslo, preliminary 70% at the beginning (1-3 months) and up to 50% afterwards, the rest of the time – remotely from our office in Ukraine, Poland or Bulgaria.
Areas of Responsibility
- Deal with UIPath robotic process automation tool (RPA), create scripts and/or extensions
- Develop and maintain existing RPA solutions based on communication with the client, prepare short requirements descriptions at ALM tool
- Develop new and change existing processes/tasks/objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable, and easy to understand
- Maintain your own part of backlog – prepare short user stories together with the product owner
- Develop unit tests for RPA solution
- Be able to collaborate efficiently with the customer during all phases of RPA development – automation design, development, testing, UAT, production use
- Proven knowledge of RPA tools (UIPath, BluePrism), 1 year+, certificates/diploma required
- Knowledge of scripting language, windows shell (cmd), PowerShell
- Experience with TDD applied to Workflow Development, Unit Testing
- Basic knowledge of C#, VB, JS/VBS, SQL
- Experience in management practice with Jira or Azure DevOps as Agile/Scrum project team member
- Experience with development tools such as version control (Git), Visual Studio
- Ability to design complex workflows and data models, advanced logical and system thinking
- Good level of English (both spoken and written)
- Ability to discuss business and technical questions with the client on a daily basis
Will be an advantage
- Experience with Integration Microsoft Dynamics ERP/CRM systems
- Experience with Integration Azure based web services
- Experience with Integration of remote IoT devices in a highly distributed and loaded environment
- Good knowledge of UIPath Workflow Design Pattern
- Experience in processes modeling/analysis and optimization
- Solid software development background.
Send your CV