• Good working knowledge of testing strategies of Web API products (SOA / microservices based).
• Experience in using test data management strategies.
• .Net, C#, Visual Studio, SQL, SQL Server.
• Proven working experience in JSON.
• Understanding and application of CI/CD processes.
• Knowledge of test patterns.
• Ability to work independently and take the initiative to solve QA challenges.
• Great attention to detail and result-driven approach.
• Good analytical skills.
• Good team player, self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented person.
• Ability to work in a fast pace environment that requires a frequent shift in areas of focus.
• English upper-intermediate.
Will be a plus:
• Knowledge of security testing and common security risks.
• Knowledge of load and performance testing.
• Design and develop UI and API automation tests for web applications (C#, Selenium).
• Automate integration, security, load and stress testing.
• Integrate automated testing into CI/CD process.
• Assists with the development of test strategies, creation of appropriate test harnesses and implementation of on-going metrics.
• Manually test UI features.
• Document testing process (test plans, check lists, test reports).
• Review and analyze tests execution results.
• Automation optimization (failed analyzing, time spending, report system, running frequency, coverage).
• Research and assess new technologies and test tools.
The Company Offers:
• Team of strong IT professionals working in a dynamic startup environment.
• The great chance to create complex and useful product from scratch using cutting edge technologies and modern development approaches.
• Big amount of knowledge-sharing practices and sessions.
• Centrally located office near Poshtova Square metro station with great view from our terrace.
• Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule.
Responsible recruiter: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your CV