- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Providing administrative support with the backlog in DevOps.
- Providing task coordination in DevOps
- Control timesheet registration process
- Control team capacity
- Control customer demand
- Preparing reports on weekly and\or monthly basis for customer and\or PM
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Participate in developing and implementing project strategies.
- Suggest delivery improvements based on team and customer feedback.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Tracking actuals to budget
- Creating a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
- Supporting team core values
- Experience implementing ERP systems is a must (not necessary D365/AX, can be any other system).
- Upper Intermediate+ English.
- Experience working with DevOps
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A scrupulous person with an analytical mind and attentiveness to details
- Self-organized and good at time management and planning
- Responsible and result-oriented
Responsible recruiter: email@example.com
Thank you! Our managers will contact you
Send your CV