The Customer of our Client is a software house specialized in giving public customers the best solution in case management and filing systems. It helps its customers to create competitive advantages through digitization. Our Client assists in every aspect of strategy development, prioritization and development of technical solutions for implementation in the organization and realization of gains.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, innovative, result-oriented specialist with strong commitment to success to become a part of team.
Areas of Responsibility
- Design, develop, test and document applications using the .NET platform
- Promote good design principles such as code reuse, modularity, and extensibility
- Analyze requirements and take part in architecture design, code optimization and refactoring legacy code and patterns
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience with .NET and C#
- Good knowledge of OO programming and application architecture
- Experience in web services development (WCF, OData)
- Experience with databases (MS SQL Server and/or Oracle)
- Expertise in three-tiered web-based software development life cycle, IIS
- Knowledge of Agile practices and processes (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- English level: Intermediate or higher
Will be an advantage
- Experience with MS Service Bus
- Experience in multithreading programming and distributed systems.
Responsible recruiter: email@example.com
Send your CV