In cooperation with the leading global provider of maps, traffic and places data enabling navigation, location-based services and mobile advertising around the world, Intellias is looking for skilled Scala developer with excellent communication skills and strong technical background.
Intellias team is responsible for full-cycle development of the navigation solution, including specs/RQ analysis, architecture creation, development, E2E testing and integration into the target system.
The API was requested in the scope of HERE Auto SDK map update and service entitlement project. It is needed to fulfill requirements to enable installing a signed map on a device.
- Play REST;
- TDD/BDD (ScalaTest, Mockito), PerfTest (Jmeter);
- AWS (CLI, S3, DynamoDB);
- Cryptography for REST basics (JWT, OAuth2, HTTPS, Certificates, KeyStore);
- CI (Jenkins), Gerrit/Git, GoCD;
- Participate in technical discussions to find a right architecture/design solution;
- Develop new features;
- Provide design, implementation and complete testing of new features in supported programming languages (Scala);
- Design interfaces and implementation to support reusability, testability, and modularity.
- 3+ years of experience in software engineering;
- Excellent analytical, algorithmic and optimization skills;
- Proficient in Scala;
- Basic level of knowledge of Java;
- Advance knowledge and experience with SQL (MySQL / PostgreSQL);
- OOAD, architecture and design patterns;
- Understanding of typical distributed architectures (WS, messaging, clusters, big data, caching, etc.), scalability;
- Experience with design and development of high throughput distributed data processing systems;
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and engineering practices;
- Upper-intermediate level of English, well-developed communication skills.
Відповідальний рекрутер: Маріанна Гринишин email@example.com
Send your CV