- Experience designing and building production Node.js applications with 100% code coverage
- Knowledge of Node.js concepts – event loop, cluster, memory management, libuv etc.
- Knowledge of major Node.js modules – async, lodash, nodemon, graphql etc.
- Experience using Open Source libraries
- Experience with any Node.js HTTP framework – express, hapie etc.
- Experience with build tools, code coverage and testing frameworks – lab, simple-mock, Istanbul, Mocha, Grunt, Gulp, webpack etc.
- Knowledge of building RESTful web services including GraphQL services
The company offers
- Ongoing opportunities in an international company
- Training and business trips abroad
- Language classes (English, Polish)
- 24 working days paid vacation
- Wide benefits and compensation package which includes one or several items according to your choice: paid lunches, access to gym/swimming pool, medical insurance and many other
- Office with comfortable workplaces in top-class building facilities
- 8-hour working day and 5-day working week
- Social events for you and your family
Responsible recruiter: email@example.com
Thank you! Our managers will contact you
Send your CV