- 2+ years of total QA experience in enterprise web projects.
- Good knowledge of QA theory and approaches.
- Basic understanding of modern apps architecture.
- Basic understanding of Agile methodologies and engineering practices.
- Experience with DBs.
- Experience with web testing tools (postman, fiddler, dev tools etc.).
- Experience in reading system logs.
- An ability to create and maintain test documentation.
Will be a plus
- Experience in non-functional tests such as Performance.
- Understanding of modern apps deployment.
- Experience with continuous integration/delivery (TeamCity, Jenkins, etc.) and source control systems (e.g GIT).
- QC activities.
- Participation in QA activities.
- Production defects handling. Root\Cause analysis.
- Participate in team activities and product feature design.
The Company Offers
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution.
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- 100% paid sick leaves.
- Clean and calm office.
- Challenging tasks with a great opportunity to level up your skills.
- Team of passionate professionals with experience exchange.
- Team buildings within your team and the whole office.
Responsible recruiter: email@example.com
Thank you! Our managers will contact you
Send your CV