Responsibilities will include:
- Assist CMO in implementing an integrated marketing strategy to bring 4 brands of the company to a leading position.
In the candidate we want to see:
- Experience with Digital marketing channels (Google Adwords, email marketing, SEO, content marketing, influencer marketing, PR);
- Experience in working with Google Analytics (at the level of ability to get the necessary custom reports), Google Tag Manager;
- Marketing research experience;
- Understanding of the basic principles of marketing (Marketing Mix, Communication Strategy, SWOT understanding of the principles of segmentation, positioning);
- Complete higher education, preferably marketing specialties;
- Knowledge of English at the level of Intermediate +;
- Consistency and sequence in work;
- Ability to effectively organize your time;
- Good communication skills and a desire to learn new things.
The company offers:
- Competitive salary;
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- 100% paid sick leave;
- Clean and calm office;
- A team of enthusiastic professionals with an exchange of experience;
- Team building inside your team and the entire office.
Responsible recruiter: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you! Our managers will contact you
Send your CV