We are looking for a MacOS System OS Developer who can help design, implement and extend Mac Anti-malware solution.
You will be responsible for implementation of low-level system components and their architecture.
What You’ll Do:
- Perform research and implementation of future Mac OS solution within the company.
- Be responsible for implementation of low -level system components and their architecture.
- Performance analysis and tuning experience including memory usage, CPU utilization, leak checking.
- Create and maintain unit and integration tests related to his work area.
- Collaborate with QA teams and other departments within the organization to accomplish setup tasks and goals.
- Produce technical documentation covering his area of engineering.
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Strong C++ (v11+) and Swift (v4+) knowledge.
- Solid understanding of IOKit, Cocoa and XCode.
- Proficient at kernel level (KEXT) programming on macOS, as well as at user space (daemon).
- Good understanding of Multithreading challenges and the ways to mitigate them.
- Debugging and troubleshooting skills (especially at kernel level)
- Performance analysis and tuning experience including memory usage, CPU utilization, leak checking
- Highly self-motivated to create reliable, performant programs
- Excellent communication and learning skills
- Good command of English.
Skills We’d Like You to Have:
- Experience developing security products for Mac
- Reactive development pattern (RxSwift)
- Experience with unit testing and mocking
- Proficient in Objective-C
- Experience in macOS UI development
- Experience with CocoaPods.
The Company Offers:
- Relocation package
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- Free Parking
- Stocked kitchen with healthy (and some unhealthy) drinks, snacks, fruit and lunch options.
Responsible recruiter: email@example.com
Send your CV