Legal tasks will be most closely related to one of the company’s projects — the world’s first heavy-duty road bus, which is designed to transport personnel and equipment across rough ground and in rough conditions.
The candidate is expected to meet the following requirements:
- Leading Ukrainian university degree in Private International Law;
- Post graduate professional experience 2+ years;
- Experience in International Contracts, Corporate and Labor Law. Experience in Intellectual Property Law is a plus;
- Fluency in English and Ukrainian;
- Excellent research, analytical and legal writing skills;
- Analytical mindset, strong communication skills.
- Work in a friendly and young team
- Official registration
- Corporate activities
- A challenging job with a multinational company
Responsible recruiter: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your CV